Spalding - 438-296
Elite Aluminum Winch End Upright
Rigid, durable, and easy the use, the Spalding One Court Elite Aluminum Package comes with a set of volleyball uprights suitable for high level for virtually any indoor court.
The uprights are constructed of three inch thick O.D. extruded lightweight aluminum, for easy installation and rugged stability during rough play.
The high visibility antennae meet all USAV, NCAA, NFHS, and FIVB regulations and easily attach to the bottom of the net via durable clamps. Floor plates and sleeves sold separately.
- Lightweight and easy to set up
- High strength uprights made of 3" (76mm) O.D. extruded aluminum
- Improved pulley guard prevents cable misalignment
- Navy blue powder coated uprights with silver powder coated pistons
- Spring-loaded pistons for easy adjustment regardless of competitive height
- Adjusts from junior"s, women"s and men"s height
- Adjustable height worm gear winch eliminates dangerous backlash and keeps net tight during intense play
- Nylon leader strap allows for safety and easy net attachment
- Requires 3" floor sleeves - sold separately
- Warranty: poles and piston, ten-year; parts and winch, one-year
- Meets NCAA, NFHS and FIVB specifications
- Official supplier to USAV and NFHS